Anyone go to Fast Specialties for the free dyno runs

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, next time, I'll bring a better camera. That's my only regret about this weekend. That, and I ended up there after a majority of the crowd left.

Yeah, next time, I'll bring a better camera. That's my only regret about this weekend. That, and I ended up there after a majority of the crowd left.
I had my nice Nikon camera with me, but I just didn't really feel up to taking a bunch of photos this time. I think part of it was the pressure I had to get all of my crap done that day. It's also a pain in the ass to process 100 RAW files so I am more conservative with my shots now even though I could just press a few buttons and shoot in jpeg instead to save from having to do all of the post processing. :rolleyes:

BTW, I didn't really see the guys at the shop "hot rod" the cars off and on the dyno while I was there. I know people get more touchy when someone else gets behind the wheel of their car but I didn't feel like my car was raced in and out of the shop. :shrug:

I agree, I was there from 11:00 - 3:00 (Dyno run #20). The only thing I witnessed IMO would not be considered hot rodding, but took place while backing cars into the shop and people were in the way of the entrance/exit of the shop.

Not to stick up for anyone but I consider myself one of the more "careful with my stuff" customers and I had no issues on the way our car was handled during its dyno time.

Had a good time, nice to see everyone that was there.......

My dyno Video clip from MAD

This was my run on Sunday. I was there Saturday as well and ran around 12:30 #13. I went back on Sunday with an old port matched intake expecting more power but it turned out exactly the same.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Gearjamer/?action=view&current=MustangDyno5-20-07.flv

DSCN5592.jpg

Bill

Well, I kinda wish that I knew a few more of you so I could have had someone to yak with. I was there from 11:15 until 3:45, #25 on the rollers. I talked for a while with the guy who had the '96 Mystic, and the Flowmaster rep. Other than that I was bored a lot of the time!

03 Shkr, that's one sweet Mach you have. Nicest overall mod buildup of any car there, IMHO.

I was really happy with my numbers, I was expecting around 270rwhp with my mods, but ended up with 289hp and 271tq. Pretty much all I've done that would affect the factory rating is long tubes, CATTED h-pipe and Flows (and the obligatory K&N).

:)