Rstangnet3003.jpg

Attachments

• d3_3.jpg
    d3_3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Rstangnet3003.jpg
    Rstangnet3003.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 85
i can respect the work they did and its not a bad looking car, but just not my taste. id much rather have a factory look with one hell of a motor. and strype....i think you should sue those ring bastards for making a cheap ripoff copy of your beast :)

BOWTIEKILLR said:
i can respect the work they did and its not a bad looking car, but just not my taste. id much rather have a factory look with one hell of a motor. and strype....i think you should sue those ring bastards for making a cheap ripoff copy of your beast :)

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

I was hoping someone would see the humor in that and not flame me

gosh thats thing is stupid. thing really dont deserve to be a classic mustang. it has carbon fiber rear, no chrome, and to top it all of ir has a goddamn R logo:nono:

maybe its the earlier model of the GTR mustang with a rotory engine with pistons and turbo and runs 11's like the black guy has on streetfire:shrug:

1SLO306 said:
gosh thats thing is stupid. thing really dont deserve to be a classic mustang. it has carbon fiber rear, no chrome, and to top it all of ir has a goddamn R logo:nono:

maybe its the earlier model of the GTR mustang with a rotory engine with pistons and turbo and runs 11's like the black guy has on streetfire:shrug:

:rlaugh: :rlaugh:
I saw that video. It's original though. I like things that no one else has. Just me I guess.

i love it, i really can't stand the way they looked from the factory... i personally don't like pre 79' mustangs for some reason! i know don't flame me, i guess im not old school enough.... but i do love that car

:stupid: I really do not like old school Mustangs. And I never have. Only ones I really liked were the Boss's. Everything else was just blah. I dunno. The Fox was the first year I liked 'em.

Strype said:
:nonono: You have to read between the lines people... that there is a VTAK Boost Button if I ever saw one
naw u have it all wrong, its the start button. the other to switches are the ones ur talkin about. the left one is the VTAK button and the other turns leaf blower induction!!