Anyone here from the Boston area?

hey payupsucka u should go down to the taunton mall tonyte last week end was great there was a bunch of ricers being *******s so me and my friends and some dude in a 94-98 cobra startd whippn dougnuts round em haha it was a riot. i think me and my buds are goin there tonyta so if there are ricers then we will mess with em and ur welcome to join us hahha

• Sponsors (?)

stangpride5.0 said:
hey payupsucka u should go down to the taunton mall tonyte last week end was great there was a bunch of ricers being *******s so me and my friends and some dude in a 94-98 cobra startd whippn dougnuts round em haha it was a riot. i think me and my buds are goin there tonyta so if there are ricers then we will mess with em and ur welcome to join us hahha

wish i could but the stang is asleep for the winter and as soon as my garage is done the work begins .............. by the time iam done when i fire my 5.0 up every civic in a 20 mile radius is gonna scurry away like the vermin that they are muaaaahaaahaaahaaa

stangpride5.0 said:

What are you like 12 years old?! Grow up moron....people like you give the rest of us a bad rap.

lxfiveo said:
What are you like 12 years old?! Grow up moron....people like you give the rest of us a bad rap.

hahahahah yea actually im 19, and as far as me being one of those people who give stang guys a bad rap im the last person whoi does that. i jsut believe that when u are constantly surrounded by asswipes with pvc pipe and a k&n filter for and intake and a ****n tach thinkn they ****n rule round where i live thats all.

mackey said:
Really, What was your major? I am ElectroMechanical Engineering and I think the campus here is perfect. Nice small school with lots of hands on work.

I was Mechanical Engineering.

It's a nice campus. Do you live in the dorms or commute? Even though i'm in revere, i lived in the dorms all 4 years i was there. Boston is a cool city to live in when you are a college kid. The campus is nice as long as you don't go towards the ghetto. Lots of my friends got jumped and one got stabbed over there.

Figures just as i leave they start getting a good female population in that school. There was 1 girl in my major and she left in the 3rd year, so most of my classes were all-male.

Mustang5L5 said:
I was Mechanical Engineering.

It's a nice campus. Do you live in the dorms or commute? Even though i'm in revere, i lived in the dorms all 4 years i was there. Boston is a cool city to live in when you are a college kid. The campus is nice as long as you don't go towards the ghetto. Lots of my friends got jumped and one got stabbed over there.

Figures just as i leave they start getting a good female population in that school. There was 1 girl in my major and she left in the 3rd year, so most of my classes were all-male.

Sounds just like Northeastern.