Anyone in the Fayetteville area?

Hello all, Im new here and was wondering about a club or group in Fayetteville. I owned a 65' and know there is a Classic Stang club but what about late models. There seems to be many Stangs and there is a strip here so it would make sense to have a club here. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

wondering the same thing I know if you drive by target or sam's club at 9:00 at night there are dozen's of ricers but havent' heard or seen anywhere for us stangs except out at the track.Let me know if there are more fayetteville ppl here. SICK AND TIRED OF THOSE RICERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the people in fayetteville that have mustangs don't have a club but they get together and hang out on saturday nights on Raeford rd in the advance auto parts parking lot but there aren't really any clubs for them here in fayetteville

They usual start heading up there around 9 or later on a saturday night and I am 27 so there are guys around my age and some older some younger they imports end up showing up over there but we just stay away and have nothing to do with them . We have nothing fancy when it comes to cars. I have a 94 gt black with grey bullit rims. We just mostly talk about cars and things people are working on . Stop by we are usually there unless there is a test and tune at rockingham dragway then we all drive up there to see what's going on