Anyone make 69 mustang headlight buckets/fender extensions?

• Sponsors (?)

xoxbxfx said:
Just like it says. Seems like my car was in a wreck sometime before I bought it and the dumbasses before me just bondo'd the whole lower section.

Anyone know where to find one repro or used?

they make repro's for about 200-250 each you can sometimes find them on ebay for less but good ones with lower valance mounting tabs are hard to find. i have a couple of decent ones that don't have the lower tabs that can be used if you build a bracket that pop rivets to the bucket under where the bumper is so they will never be seen with the bumper on.

i can get some pics this weekend if you want. as far as price goes im thinking pretty cheap. pm me and we can talk specifics. i'll even throw them in the bead blaster for you. one thing i can tell you when you get ready to prime and paint these DO NOT use and etching primer, or on the quarter end caps either. they are made of pot metal that is semi-porous, if you prime with etching primer not all of the chemicals that actually etch the steel will be released which in turm causes the paint to pell and bubble. just a word of caution