anyone trade their 06 stang at pierre ford?

ironmedic

Mar 18, 2003
Puyallup, WA
hey did anyone trade their 06 stang GT into pierre ford in seattle? it had MM suspension, ford racing suspension upgrade, and a hurst shifter inside? the car is black as well. my roommate just bought one up there and it was nice and modded out. just wondering if anyone from here had it before or what not.

BTW, i miss owning a stang :( :( :(
any lotto winners out there wanna buy me a used 5.0? :)

• Sponsors (?)

Does it have a Brad's Custom Auto STB on it?
BCA_STB_black_crop.jpg

If so I know who's it was & know the history of the car.
Ford Racing Handling pack
Ford Racing Drag pack
Maximum Motorsports CC plates
Maximum Motorsports PHB
What were they asking for it?

Yes that is the brace and I am the new owner. I am converting from the import world which is kind of hard for me as I have only owned import cars in the past. I traded an 04 Mitsu Evo VIII for the stang. Its a whole different world. I am happy though. I still miss my Evo but will in time learn to love the stang as much I am sure. Thats my introduction.

im breaking him in to the stang world. once i get my 5.0 and stroked to 347, ill show him who is master. i was trying to find the previous owner and see if he did anything else to the car that was not documented. its always great to know :)

Did you get the programer with it? It should have a SCT SF for the tuning.
It had a Premium Tune in the car before. You never know what the deaer will do when they get a car like that. If they strip stuff off or even know what it is.
The owners name was Troy Summers.

No, there was no programmer?

Just called the dealership and they said the only stuff he gave was all the paperwork for the modifications he made to the car. No mention of a programmer.

If the car is running fine and not throwing a code, then it still has the tune on it. Really need to get that tuner from him. The tuner is'married' to your car so it won't work on another car until the tunes are swapped.....or he can actually send the tuner back and have it reset by the manufacturer. Only other option is to have a stealership reflash the computer to stock, buy your own tuner, and then re-tune (expensive).

If the car is running fine and not throwing a code, then it still has the tune on it. Really need to get that tuner from him. The tuner is'married' to your car so it won't work on another car until the tunes are swapped.....or he can actually send the tuner back and have it reset by the manufacturer. Only other option is to have a stealership reflash the computer to stock, buy your own tuner, and then re-tune (expensive).

Can anyone help put with this?

I have a Predator that can read your computer for thrown codes, I'm in north Seattle, not sure where you are. Give Dane a call at Brad's and see if he can get a hold of the original owner, and see where the tuner is.

Call Brad's. 206-367-1471 They can get you in touch with Troy.
Don't have the dealer re-flash the car. I wouldn't worry about codes. If the check engine light isn't on it has the Tuner program in it. The programer is lock to the VIN on your car so it doesn't do Troy any good really. He said to call him and he'll give it to you.