Anyone want to analyze my times?

orange97

Jan 23, 2003
NC near Charlotte
Well i made it to the track for the first time in my 07. Went last sat, spur of the moment. I really wasnt prepared to go, as i was running on my 20'' chrome bullit wheels. mods are 4.10's off road x with violator axle back and a 75 shot. Still have stock inlet, suspension and stated earlier 20'' nittos.
best pass of the day was a 12.96 @ 111 mph on a 2.19 60'.:rlaugh:

i know theres alot to gain from tires, but as far as mph, how am i looking?:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Well i made it to the track for the first time in my 07. Went last sat, spur of the moment. I really wasnt prepared to go, as i was running on my 20'' chrome bullit wheels. mods are 4.10's off road x with violator axle back and a 75 shot. Still have stock inlet, suspension and stated earlier 20'' nittos.
best pass of the day was a 12.96 @ 111 mph on a 2.19 60'.:rlaugh:

i know theres alot to gain from tires, but as far as mph, how am i looking?:nice:

4.10's are almost useless at the track without good rubber, and your 60's show that. Even so, with 4.10's, I've seen people get down to 1.9 and even 1.8 on street rubber with practice. To give you a comparison, I'm hitting about the same 60's with 3.31's on stock rubber with mild mods and running 13.5@105.

Like Dark said, the gears with street tires, esp low profile 20s don't make good partners. Sure with practice, you can lower your time, but the consistancey will not be there. Other than that, your first time out with your mods is at least respectable:nice: Being you have the 75 shot, I take it you already have a custom tune. Good sticky tires and practice, you should be capable of mid 12s. Good luck and keep us posted:nice:

Definitely respectable for first time out. My fiance won't floor the '05 because it's got 4:10's and street tires. She hits 2.1 60's and 14's for 1/4 lol (it's capable of sub 13's). My first (and only time) taking it down the track, i'd been driving my '07 all day and was used to the 3:31's. I spun through first and second and hit a 19 lol. The wheels are killing you for sure, along with launch practice. With stickies you'd definitely be mid to low 12's. and 1.6 short times.