Are these numbers low or about average?

JH96GT

Founding Member
Aug 20, 2000
Twilight Zone, TN.
Just got back from JMS (awesome shop btw) where I had my capri worked on and dyno tuned. I got 287 rwhp and 313 rwtq. Does this seem about right or a little low. I was hoping for around 300 w/ my mods, but was probably waaay optimistic. From everything I've saw, it looks normal I guess. Mods are as follows.

306, long tubes, edelbrock upper and lower intake, flat top forged pistons, world products windsor sr. heads, 24 lb injectors, F303, CAI, 70 mm mass air, 65 mm throttle body, Mark VIII elec fan, SCT chip and tune by Monty Johnson.

Also, world class T-5 tranny.

:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

those are good numbers and its not always aboutpeak. If you asked for a good street tune its probably got a nice flat powerband that is useful throughout, maybe a lil lacking on the low end due to the Fcam, but nice numbers regaurdless!

those are good numbers and its not always aboutpeak. If you asked for a good street tune its probably got a nice flat powerband that is useful throughout, maybe a lil lacking on the low end due to the Fcam, but nice numbers regaurdless!

Thanks.

Yep, basically. It idles and drives sooo much better now. I couldn't be happier w/ the work they did.