Assault Charges

tunedin302 said:
Your third grade english teacher committed suicide.

I think I just peed the pantz :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mississauga5.0, I'd let the police deal with it. I mean if I were you... me, I'd be quiet like a ninja. I'd wait about a year til he thought it was over and I'd be the guy in the mask who never speaks with duct tape, rope, broom stick and a baseball bat. Dude would be tied to a tree for days, and never know who did it :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Strype said:
mississauga5.0, I'd let the police deal with it. I mean if I were you... me, I'd be quiet like a ninja. I'd wait about a year til he thought it was over and I'd be the guy in the mask who never speaks with duct tape, rope, broom stick and a baseball bat. Dude would be tied to a tree for days, and never know who did it :nice:
In all honesty, if you really want to get back at someone, this is the way to go.

Do you really think there are that many people in missing persons cases each year that just vanish? F no. It means the person that wanted them gone didn't make any mistakes (leave clues of incrimination). :cool:

If the poster says that the attacker always beat him in the boxing ring easily,I wonder why the attacker would resort to a sucker punch type attack?

Guy must have been really pissed off about something.:shrug:

No Don't kill him... leave him tied to a tree with a broken arm or sumthin in a bow not. Leave him broken a mile off the road with an old junky bicycle and a bottle of water with a note with letters glued to it from magizines that says "Turn the cheek" or "C H A N G E !" or sumthin kewl and intuitive like that... he'd never mess with anyone ever again, and he'd wet his bed the rest of his life :)

I could be a writer I think :D

+1 on what Timeless said... you never here stories of the one's who got away :lol:

jslatts said:
should have my friend Mike go with u and take out him and his friends, my friend mike was 1 of canadas top fights, hes tall and bald so u know he can kick ass LMAO

hey where does he live? in meadowvale?

my buddy's next door neighbour is tall and has shaved head... and i think he was some kind of kick boxing champ. only hung out couple times but we speak same language. think his name was mike.

really cool