Autometer Lunar Cluster

I've had the gauge set for about a year now, propbably the most complimented item on my car. Thiers lots of mods that cost as much and more
that don't get the bang for the buck, this isn't one of them :D

• Sponsors (?)

Get this ,
Autometer dosn't have the Cluser for a 2003 car and they say the Cluster is diffrent for the '02 then the '03????
uhh it's 2004 boys maybe you should design or sell the cluster for the 2003's

I'm being told they have discontinued them? Or so the retailer thinks? Anyone have a 2003 and have them installed cus I'm thinking the 2002's are the same as the 2003 and migh work!

just ordered mine yesterday from brothers performance....i called and bitched about their lousy customer service on previous orders, and they did the cluster for $390 including shipping....they are also throwing in some green bulb condoms so i can put them on my auto meter a pillar guages..

I installed mine about a year ago and I still love looking at them everytime I drive my Vert. I get a lot of compliments and questions about where I got them when people see them. The toughest part of the installation is pulling off the headlight knob!
:nice:

mity2 said:
it is purely cosmetic. For near 400bucks, i must say that is alot of money for something just that. Now if they are more accurate then OEM gauge, say shows actualy temp or something, then thats one thing...
otherwise, I'd rather spend 50Bucks on overray like I did, and spend 350bucks on TB and intale elbow or something..,..

But they do look good tho

:stupid:

It's really tempting to put something so flashy in my car (esp. with a vert), but if it offers no increase in accuracy, I just couldn't see it. I remember when autometer actually though increased accuracy and resolution was important.