back from the shop!

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
took my 88 down to grove city for my quoute....i think this is a really fair price for everything.

$417.86 installed here is a break down.

$325.00 standard top install price

the remain 65.86 is for

-New cables
-New pads
-New weel liner

and im working with him for a deal on have a custom head liner made for it.

other shops around me quoted me $740.00 installed...i like this price alot better...

this guy dose really good work too....they had a camaro (yeah i know :notnice: ) that just had a new top put on and it was perfect..very tight and very nice...looked better then new.

dropping it off wednesday or Thursday (Thursday most likely pops has a meeting wednesday)...very busy in there and he said he should start on Monday first thing with it unless he finish the other cars first..

after the top is installed ill update the thread with pictures of before and after...till then you will have to sit tight.

and for those you havent seen my top..its half there and half gone.

small father and son onwed shops seem the way to go...

• Sponsors (?)

Thats a hell of a good price even with you supplying the top. The top on my 93 was $775 installed and that was from a guy I went through high school with and was friends with back then. Most other places were around $1k.

Thats cool dude...Arent you supposed to keep your top up for a few weeks after its put on, to get it to stretch right? Thats what I've always heard. Just thinking if its gonnna make it it harder to access your interior.

One thing I've always liked about working on the interior in a convertible is that I can put the top down.