Bad Experience Summitracing Customer Support

• Sponsors (?)

something about he bought a product with no warranty, then bashed Summit because they wouldn't give him a new one.

I bought a Taco the other day. It fell apart and Taco bell wouldn't give me a new one. Damn Taco Bell.

If i cant decipher on the first glance, i move on to the next thread.

This forum relies on written communication to relay ideas. If you're too lazy to coherently tell us what's wrong, im too lazy to bother reading your engrish.

If i cant decipher on the first glance, i move on to the next thread.

This forum relies on written communication to relay ideas. If you're too lazy to coherently tell us what's wrong, im too lazy to bother reading your engrish.

lol then dont, I dont care, few other already help me out already.

Dudes,

I don't think that English is Killa's first language. If that's the case, I think he's done pretty well so far.

If I'm wrong then well.... @Killa Stop being a lazy ass! :fuss:

Im trilingual lol, dont worried I seen alot that type of judge on few past forums, I really dont care what they think. That doesn't mean I stop try to type what I try to say, or stop express my opinion for help other. If I let those type of peoples put me down, or hurt my feeling, then im not trying lol. Im trying to improve myself by ignore those type of peoples that judging other. Its American after all, we are the country of Immigration , where different peoples from all over the world immigration here . We need to learn to understand and help each other. And NO ONE IS PERFECT even some born in American, and they dont even try speak english correctly. If you have free time judging other, then your life is not happy, if your life is happy, you dont have time judge no body . Because when you happy , you dont care about little thing . Anyway haha im drinking a beer and just chill out :drink:

Reactions: 1 users
Im trilingual lol, dont worried I seen alot that type of judge on few past forums, I really dont care what they think. That doesn't mean I stop try to type what I try to say, or stop express my opinion for help other. If I let those type of peoples put me down, or hurt my feeling, then im not trying lol. Im trying to improve myself by ignore those type of peoples that judging other. Its American after all, we are the country of Immigration , where different peoples from all over the world immigration here . We need to learn to understand and help each other. And NO ONE IS PERFECT even some born in American, and they dont even try speak english correctly. If you have free time judging other, then your life is not happy, if your life is happy, you dont have time judge no body . Because when you happy , you dont care about little thing . Anyway haha im drinking a beer and just chill out :drink:

trilingual- men women and sheep? wait....never mind.