Roush Bassani Xpipe Install...

SGOODRIC50

Founding Member
Sep 12, 2002
Maine
I finally installed the Bassani X-pipe with high flow cats on my 2002 S281SC. It was the best $500 I have ever spent in my life! I love the way it sounds and the ease in which it went on.

Haneymotorsports.com was really friendly to deal with and I would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

The increased sound was perfect! I love it! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

SGOODRIC50 said:
I finally installed the Bassani X-pipe with high flow cats on my 2002 S281SC. It was the best $500 I have ever spent in my life! I love the way it sounds and the ease in which it went on.

Haneymotorsports.com was really friendly to deal with and I would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

i'll never forget the moment i cranked up the borlas on the saleen with an o/r bassani x pipe....that's what i had been missing. sounds wonderful dosen't it?

SGOODRIC50 said:

Not to change the subject, but just wanted to add to this comment. Based on the info in this forum, I also recently made a purchase through Haney. My experience mirrors that statment above. Nobody ever gives props for good service, but yells like crazy about bad service. They were very friendly, helpful, and the items shipped right away. I would also highly reccomend them. :nice:

SGOODRIC50 said:

I knew you would love it, it should be the first modification (that requires parts) done to anyones car.
I try to talk people out of the cheap x and h pipes all the time (nobody listens though), buy it once and buy it right.

Bassani is far better than any other company for exhaust parts.