Beirut or Beer Pong??

Well i posted over in 94-95 talk, but since there was already a fav drink thread i decided to throw this one into the mix...What do you guys call it? I call it beirut and i absolutely hate when people call it beer pong!! It pisses me off beyond belief...And are you guys as into it as me?

• Sponsors (?)

Beer Pong...

Same rules as stated above only we have a few variations we throw in for fun. Off the wall is 3 cups, call captain cup and make the front cup drink 2, and a few others we have. Also depends where Im playing how the rules go!

beer pong, same rules mostly, no blowing, bounces can be swatted, shot is 1 cup each, bounce is 2 cups, both members make a shot they get the balls back, if a bounce is caught by opposing team, person who threw the ball must drink a cup, if someone swats at a bounce and knocks or spills a cup, the cups that fell are done, 10 cups is 2 reracks per game, your choice when to use them... also if a ball is thrown or bounced and lands on the rims of 3 cups, (triangle shaped space) then all 3 of those cups must be consumed, and please please please, 2 washcups with water and papertowel and ball must be at least dipped in before every shot

what are some other games you guys play with rules. I like to play flip cup which is four people on a team on each side of table shown here: . . . .
-----
. . . .
pretty much like a relay first two people cheers than chug. Put the cun right side up on the edge of the table and flip it upside down. Once it lands upside down the next person chugs until the fourth person finishes the flip. WARNING: too many games may result in pissing in your girlfriends laundy basket.

for me its beer pong and its one cup regaurdless of shot, and bounces can be swatted after table contact. loser drinks remainder of winners cups. all distractions welcome, and i throw the ball on a line...arcing it is for pussies.

nonglossjason said:
what are some other games you guys play with rules. I like to play flip cup which is four people on a team on each side of table shown here: . . . .
-----
. . . .
pretty much like a relay first two people cheers than chug. Put the cun right side up on the edge of the table and flip it upside down. Once it lands upside down the next person chugs until the fourth person finishes the flip. WARNING: too many games may result in pissing in your girlfriends laundy basket.
yea i love flipcup also...it gets you wasted faceted really fast....i got hammered after prom from a combo of these 2 games...

stprorolla49 said:
yea i love flipcup also...it gets you wasted faceted really fast....i got hammered after prom from a combo of these 2 games...

+1. Especially when you and the person across from you (whom your drinking against) see who can fill their cup up the highest (meaning you gotta match it with the beer in your cup, I gotta watch who i'm across from or else I can get smashed real quick) :cheers: