Bent my Exhaust Dont Let People Ride In Your Back Seat!

Roger_4.6_96

Founding Member
Jul 16, 2002
Reno,NV
This would have never happend if i didnt have 2 people riding in the back seat. When i drive alone or with passenger no problem. But soon as 2 people sit in the back seat the scrapping begins. I was driving with 2 people in the rear hit the railroad tracks pulled my muffler back. Bent my exhaust up pretty bad. Driver side muffler is almost trash. Tail pipe that gos over axle slammed against the axle bent that. Pulled my x pipe little bit now thats bent.

I took a picture of my X-pipe before installing it. I marked what part got bent and it wont fit right.

Would it be ok to just run open header with the peices i got still attached. In the picture numberd 1 and 2. They still have front 02 sensors hooked up.

:bang: :fuss: :mad:

• Sponsors (?)

i fit 7 ppl in my stang coming home from a party a while back & no scraping on my catback!!! but having a steep driveway & a gi-normous curb bent my right exhaust tip...can you take off the tip and try and bend it back in place or do you just have to get a new exhaust tip?!

I forgot the pic. Will i be ok running open header ? since first two 02 sensors are connected ?

Attachments

• X-Pipe.JPG
    X-Pipe.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 325
Q's Stang said:
i fit 7 ppl in my stang coming home from a party a while back & no scraping on my catback!!! but having a steep driveway & a gi-normous curb bent my right exhaust tip...can you take off the tip and try and bend it back in place or do you just have to get a new exhaust tip?!

I need new tubing il try to get some recent pics. The exhaust cost me $550 :mad:

I found a guy who is gonna sell me bassanit o/r x pipe for $150 Shipped. Then il just run dumps.

Flowmaster i want a refund :mad:

were you driving around oompa loompa's or something? I had 2 girls in my back seat with the stock ride height and it was bottoming out on everything not to mention they had to put their legs up on the seat...and these were small skinny girls....Now my car is lowered and its a 2 seater!