Beryllium Paint

• Sponsors (?)

isn't there a paint code or something, not sure. Beryllium is one of if not the best color out there. don't think a paint shop could get there hands on it, it's somewhat rare i guess.

From my understanding Saleen put a patent (if that is the correct terminology) on it and other Saleen specific paints making it impossible to get the exact paint unless your car came with it. Even then you have to prove you have the paint in order to order some (like if got into an accident and wanted to get your car repaired).

Your best bet would be to go to a reputable paint shop and have them get a close match, but good luck.

-Mike

"House Of Kolor" makes all kinds of custom colors & they have one that looks REAL close to Beryillium Houseofkolor.com. One other way to get the exact color is to First find a shop with a "PPG Prophet II" color match computer, then find a Saleen owner with that color & have them scan a section of the car with it . The computer will come up with a formula to mix it. But my guess is you will have better luck checking out House of Kolor Good Luck! :D

I was checking out HouseofKolor like Saleen201 said, and I found this car. It looks pretty close to Berylium to me...

Nov03_800x600.jpg

I wonder what the name of that paint color is?!?