best spark plug wires?

personaly I Have used the ford 9mm wires accell 8.8mm wires msd custom fit and universal with 135 degree boots and am currently using a taylor universal wires . The taylors are the only ones I would recomend to anyone.

• Sponsors (?)

Im on my second set of Live wires,they are the best looking wire you can buy,IMO..There good for about 50,000 miles,after that they get brittle.I just changed my plugs and kept the old wires on,I guess I was to forceful when I took them off because when I put it back together there were a few wires arcing out,LOL,,it ran like sh@t :rlaugh: So I ordered some new ones..100 beans :rolleyes:

1 more vote for the MSDs

I have the SuperConductors and they were the specific fit ones, not the universal. At first I thought 1 or 2 of the wires was a little on the short side, but I haven't had any problems and I think that helps keep them out of the way.

I have msd superconductors and they work sweet. I've never had trouble with them and there aren't many others out there with as low of a resistance as the MSD's

MSD super conductor wires. You cant beat the 40-50ohms/foot. The 3-4" boots are bendable, the wires are mostly fit to size (some seem a bit long, but its better than short), the wires are sitting next to the headers and no burning problems. No complaints.

livewires= junk

i see some of u had bad experience with livewires also. don't waste your time with wires that look fancy but don't perform worth a damn. i will never use these wires ever again. use the tried and true m/s, taylor,msd or accel wires. performance distributors now offers a 10% discount on these wires but it is not worth it if the sparkplug end tips keep breaking off. live and learn live wires will be a waste of time and money.