Best Tire Sizes for Drag radials

• Sponsors (?)

SonicBlueBabe said:
You kidding?

:rlaugh: No.

JonJon said:
Where'd you hear that?

Mostly at the Drag Strip, but I've also heard it from a few guys who just run them on the street. I was told to buy BFG's or the new M/T Et Street Radials. I talked to a guy last year who was running the new M/T's and he said by far they are the best DR on the market. That would probabally explain why they are on B.O. for 'til the end of the month. He's had all 3 of them on his modded GN and said Nittos are the absolute worst! :shrug:

GT JAY said:
:rlaugh: No.

Mostly at the Drag Strip, but I've also heard it from a few guys who just run them on the street. I was told to buy BFG's or the new M/T Et Street Radials. I talked to a guy last year who was running the new M/T's and he said by far they are the best DR on the market. That would probabally explain why they are on B.O. for 'til the end of the month. He's had all 3 of them on his modded GN and said Nittos are the absolute worst! :shrug:
Like I said....I would take the MT's or BFG's over Nitto's any day! The only issue I have is that they will only last half as long as my nitto's(not like those last long anyways). I'm just a poor 21 year old...i cant afford new tires every 3 1/2 months