BF Goodrich g-Force Sport

Kraw

Nail On The Head El Moderatoro
Founding Member
For those of you running these, what sort of mileage are you getting out of them?

Tire Details - Discount Tire Co.

Discount Tires is running a $100 off this week and my Nitto 555's are approaching 52k miles (got 43k out of the stock gatorbacks). I rarely break the tires lose, never race or drag.. just commute to work 75 miles a day.

I don't want Nitto's again, as they wandered all over the road until they wore down. Not looking for Kuhmos or other odd brands. Goodyear seems to be pretty much expensive crap these days. I had BFG's on my Jeep (I know, you can't compare them) that were excellent tires, so I'm leaning towards them. I was thinking AS type tire, but I have those on the Yukon if it snows/ices here.

I'm running stock size 245/45/17 on stock rims. Like I said, it's just a commuter car now with over 90k miles

• Sponsors (?)

Im trying them now.i was using kdw and was blowing sidewalls of tires.as to mileage they should hold up and they dont roll on fast curves .kuhmos did but i pull a 12.9 with them.as 4 noise they will squeal loud when spinning on highway quiet.the kds aloud alot of brake noise when wore out. I pd 140 each thats only 10buck less than kdw good luck

they are what i used on mine...275 width in the rear and was pulling consistent 1.9 60' times at the track...had 12k on them and still had more than 50% tread left.....decent for being used at the track regularly

I've only had mine for about 12,500 miles, but so far I'm pretty happy with the wear...

and the ride quality and tire noise are much better than other tires I've had

+1 Same here, about 15k miles on them. I've got 255/45R17 on all four corners. I like them better than the stock Goodyears and the Kumhos I've had, and will probably buy them again. I think they are good tires for the price.