Billet grille. Uh oh.

2002MineralGray

Feb 13, 2008
Ok so I know almost EVERYONE on here dislikes billet grilles. I know most of you will suggest I get a Mach 1 grille delete but Im not too keen on those since they delete the bracket around the horse. For some reason I think the bracket looks good but I don't like the stock black plastic grille. Then I found this on american muscle. Thinking about getting it but just wondering what some fellow mustang owners think of the look.

viewsingle.php?id=5415&sku=17009

• Sponsors (?)

Even though I have a Mach 1 delete, i like that grill. I would buy one and put it on. Might look cool with silver.

I like the ones that keep the pony. Thats the first that also keeps the corral i've seen.

Bling bling. I personally like the stock one just fine. Still... as billet grills go thats ok. But dont do the lower grill to match... that looks terrible. Really BLING and riced.

personally i think it looks great. i have the billet grille that goes all the way across leaving the pony out, wish i would have known about that above one before i bought mine. how much is it?

I don't like any of the grilles on this thread so far... but I like mine... I change front emblems alot so I like the freedom of not being confined to the pony and grille

DSC00194.jpg