Built ford tough!

• Sponsors (?)

Never mind. It WAS a neon.
Heh. I just picked up a 1998 Neon R/T, that's had the 2.4L swap out of a Stratus, and a Hahn Racecraft stage 2 turbo setup. This thing is unreal..way better than my 5.0. I'm going LS1 hunting with it tomorrow night, and I'm only running 8 psi. Couldn't imagine 21.
http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=726806

How's that ls1 killing going?

What? The BFT team really did screw this one up. They confused a now out of production van (which was an OK seller..sort of a screw up) with their best selling vehicle.

Going off topic here:
Racing stoplight to stoplight in 3 feet of snow = difficult. The 260hp (not 300) Neon went to storage a couple of weeks after I got it. There's a new intake manifold sitting in my closet along with new internals serving as a footrest right now.
Also decided awhile back that an exotic wasn't in my best interests. I could if I decided to be poor forever, but I won't.

Steering even further off topic:
Strtrcr, why are you always repeating to others what I say? Trying to impress your friends? I'm pretty sure they can read; the sarcasm isn't really necessary. Want to make me look like a tool? Can the song and dance and use facts to prove me wrong. I've always noticed that people with weak arguements use insults to try to cover up. I don't see how you are any different.

You have never given a valid argument. All you have done is cut on fords and mustangs. The easiset way to prove you are an idiot and at the wrong site is to show your own words.. I've noticed that people who made themselves look like idiots try to redirect and hate to be reminded of what they said.
Sorry, not trying to impress anyone on here. If there is something you'd like to argue, why not put up a topic and I'll argue it. In the meantime, how's honda tech?

You have never given a valid argument. All you have done is cut on fords and mustangs. The easiset way to prove you are an idiot and at the wrong site is to show your own words.. I've noticed that people who made themselves look like idiots try to redirect and hate to be reminded of what they said.
Sorry, not trying to impress anyone on here. If there is something you'd like to argue, why not put up a topic and I'll argue it. In the meantime, how's honda tech?

My arguements are based on stats and figures, such as comparing power to weight ratios, quality reviews and experience. Yours are based on what you like more. I don't insult Mustangs. The company that my dad and I run has more Mustangs than you'll ever have. I still give respect where respect is due. With the exception of most Mustangs, Ford has failed miserably in the past 10 years. I know first-hand that even a piddly little turbo Neon is an improvement over most of their cars. There is very little arguement there. For the record, I'm not even a member of Honda-Tech.

Finding time between reach arounds for LS1s and Mustangs? Please. :rolleyes:

My arguements are based on stats and figures, such as comparing power to weight ratios, quality reviews and experience. Yours are based on what you like more. I don't insult Mustangs. The company that my dad and I run has more Mustangs than you'll ever have. I still give respect where respect is due. With the exception of most Mustangs, Ford has failed miserably in the past 10 years. I know first-hand that even a piddly little turbo Neon is an improvement over most of their cars. There is very little arguement there. For the record, I'm not even a member of Honda-Tech.

Finding time between reach arounds for LS1s and Mustangs? Please. :rolleyes:

Well, Ford's trucks seem to still be setting sales records. Unlike the toyota tundras you were advocating in another one of your threads. Also, how about the taurus? They sold a few of them, didn't they. As far as the company you and your dad run, I really could give 2 ****ts. You own a car dealership? Owell. I work for one too, but my dad didn't give me my job. You also argued you knew more about building motors than me until you realized how stupid that claim was. As far as you not insulting mustangs, would you like me to go to the way back machine and start quoting you again? The only neon that is better than the ford competition(focus), would be the SRT4. Now, if I could put the money saved by purchasing the focus into it, I suspect it'll more than keep up with the neon. Comparing power to weight is a pointless exersize practiced by ricers. It's about as good as comparing power to displacement. At the end of the day, it's still slower.

As far as giving respect where it's due, that's why I repeatedly quote you. YOU DON'T. If you don't get it, this is a ford mustang forum. Not a everything import nevar loozes!111 forum. Are you really suprised that people don't really care about your opinion?

Tell you what.. Come this spring, let's post up time slips. See if my POS can post a time that beats your neon. Preferably with a vid to prove the slip comes from your car. You interested?