bullitt intake for 200 bucks, need other info

Winters98GT

Whoop...whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop...GANGNAM STYLE!!!
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
H Town
just curious if anybody has dealt with a parts locator or salvage yard in Mexico. Been looking, hard on the net and found a bullitt intake in mexico for 200 bucks. (thats all the info Ill give so nobody jacks it before me!:nono: ) Kind of worried about sending my money to a company south of our border. Im waiting on pictures and then Ill take the plunge. I'm not rich, but I figure its worth the gamble if the pictures look good. Their website looks pretty good, its one of the largest salvage yards in mexico.

So, besides the alternator, and a cobra TB, what else do you need for the swap, and if possible, whats the cost of these parts?

• Sponsors (?)

:rlaugh: @ keeping it a secret.

That's a hell of a price for sure.

hehe! sry, I know it sounds stupid! as for the price, it makes it questionable, but it also makes you wonder if the guys down there know what they actually have. Hopefully, the latter....

You sure it's a bullitt intake and not a stock intake???

Thanks for the replies..... Yes Im pretty sure.... Here is our conversation

Me

Hi,

I wanted to get some information on a car part that I saw listed online. It is one of your stores. Here is the info

Intake Manifold
Ford Mustang Bullitt
ADMISION MUST.99/04 (V8 4.6)-USADO
stock#161008

Thank you

--
Mark Weathers
[email protected]
Brownsgymnasticsofhouston.com
832-969-7005

Him

Pablo Tapia to me
show details Nov 3 (1 day ago)

GOOD MORNING
IT DOES NOTE HAVE,THANK YOU
Pablo *****************
Compras
*************.com.mx

************* Auto Partes
Tel: +***************
Fax: +***************
www.**************

Me

so my girlfreind who speaks a little espanol wrote him in english and spanish in her best translation
Pablo,

Im sorry that I did not understand the last reply. Please forgive me if I sound rude, but did you mean you have the intake or did you mean you have papers for the intake?

YES, or NO to the MUSTANG BULLITT INTAKE?

Thank you and sorry

Mark Weathers to Pablo
show details Nov 3 (1 day ago)

Pablo,

Lo siento, yo no entendía la respuesta pasada. Perdóneme por favor si sueno grosero, pero ¿usted le significó tiene el producto "intake," no tiene el "intake," o usted tiene los papeles para el "intake"? Gracias.

En el aprecio,

now, we interpreted it two ways, one, that he didnt have the intake, or two, he had papers for the intake, I should get a reply in the morning so we will see.