C&L 76mm Mass Air

• Sponsors (?)

yeah its going to be calibrated to my 19lb injectors, so if i do that and just have cold air and no bigger throttle body it should work ok?? or is it going to hurt me more than it will help?? should i go lower than 76mm? give me some input guys!!

projectfiveo said:
yeah its going to be calibrated to my 19lb injectors, so if i do that and just have cold air and no bigger throttle body it should work ok?? or is it going to hurt me more than it will help?? should i go lower than 76mm? give me some input guys!!
I think what he meant is, get it calibrated for the 19's and cold air intake. It will make a difference. 76mm is fine but if you don't plan on running over 600+ hp then I would go with the 73mm. Just my opinion.:nice:

76mm will work fine on a stock motor.
Depending on how familiar with your car you are, you may or may not actually "feel" the difference.
If you are consistant at the strip, your time slips will show gains in mph, and lower ET.

I don't think the stock MAF was much of a restriction (more likely the lower intake was), but the 76mm won't hurt you either.

Double check the C&L site to verify you have the right cal. tube for your MAS, Computer, and Injector combination.
If you get this wrong you can have big problems throughout the rpm band.
I have most of the C&L tube sizes on my site if the color code is missing.
Don't assume that no color code means that it is a clear tube. Double check the diameter.
I have had C&L send me the wrong tube before, so it is worth checking.

Congrats,
jason