Camry brakes?

• Sponsors (?)

nope no special tools. the caliper bolt should be a 14mm and same for the bracket if your going to change out the rotor. if your not going to put new rotors on i recomend getting them resurfaced. my shop charges about 35 bucks to do the pair. so it should be similar to that in your area.

well, it went pretty easily. new rotors cost $21 each, the cheapest shop was $20 each to turn them, so i just bought new ones.

the only snag was that one of the lug nuts was frozen or stripped or something and wouldn't come off, so the stud snapped. of course, i didn't have an extra stud sitting around, so i had to put it back together without it. so tonight i get to take it apart again to replace the stud. shouldn't take but maybe 30 minutes though.

i'm going to use a big a$$ c-clamp and a short section of 1/2" plumbing pipe to press it in

2 other nuts were sort of rough and needed the wrench to get them off the whole way ... should i just go ahead and replace them all while i'm doing it? then i wouldn't have to worry about it again.