Can I use my stock Lifters - 347 build

Absolutely.
I've been asked... have you ever heard an engine being built too good?

The issue with link bar style lifters are depending on the manufacturer has an impact on quality, because of their cost you'd want to determine if you want to stay hydraulic or go solid.

Which manufacturer has better quality of link bar lifters?

• Sponsors (?)

At my level of engine building and performance I have used/use
Comp Cams both hydraulic and solid link bar styles
Crane Cams hydraulic link bar style
I like these, the design is good and the weight is average if not slightly on the heavy side. I haven't heard or been told by anyone I know who did not like them or had serious issues with either. I'm sure there are instances of failure... they are massed produced and not every one is checked for quality and material control.

Ford makes one, but I've no idea how well they're designed or their strength.

Jesel makes a great link bar lifter, but they are considerably more expensive.
They are definitely lighter, but I have no idea if they are better in design over the top two other than they ARE lighter.

The point I'd like to make is that these aftermarket lifters offer better design and strength over the stock, spider guided lifters.

There really isn't too many lifters to choose from.

Try looking into these.
http://www.rhoadslifters.com/

I was considering using a set, before my project changed directions.

Been there, done that. Unless they changed them over the years, I used the rhoads lifters in a motor I built for my truck back in the late 90s. Needless to say, it wasn't long and I was pulling the intake to put stock lifters in it. They worked good at first and then for some reason went to crap. All kinds of power loss at upper rpms. What a difference when I put the stockers in.