Can someone identify this exhaust? (sound clips)

• Sponsors (?)

sounds a littler meaner than a flow but im gonna say flows anyway.

i have flows and off road H with stock headers. You WOULDNT believe the differnce in sound from that setup to a setup with aftermarket shorties. Its a sweet sound. but the stock header setup is a little deeper/muffled. i liek it better with headers tho

88stangmangt said:
hard to tell havnt heard much pro-chambers sounds like you have your heart set on one do you? well if so very good choice they make great power over a H and better sound.(is that whtat you wanted to hear? lol)

lol, I don't know, I was pretty set on the off-road H-pipe because it sounds deeper throughout the RPM range... but the Mustang in those clips sounds awesome to me, but a little bit different than flows & o/r h. It very well could have flows & o/r h, though. I'm going for sound first, performance second, so the extra power of the prochamber would just be an extra feature for me If I were to go with it.

Anybody out there with flowmasters & a prochamber, listen to those sound clips and let us know if that's what your stang sounds like :D

88stangmangt said:
have you tried www.mustangexhaust.com? they have it all h-x i think even pro-chamber.

Yeah, I have, but there are only 2 5.0 clips with the flowmaster/prochamber combo, and they're short and don't really reveal much to me. In fact, one of the clips sounds really similar to a flowmaster/off-road h-pipe combo, but not as deep, which is why I was wondering if the Mustang in the sound clips might have the prochamber rather than the h-pipe. Maybe somebody with the flowmaster/prochamber combo will be able to give us a definite answer :)