Can you guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

If you were going to get a veedub, why not get a cool one like this?
2612507.jpg

yeah. It was 2500 and i got 4k. I have around 800 dollars now. I used some on gas, rental car, food, etc.

so you have already spent 700 bucks on stupid crap like that? yupp i give it a month till the bug is parked with major problems and youll have no money to put in. be expecting to spend atleast 150 bucks at the min each month to just keep it on the road.

Rude posts are like farts: sooner or later, every butthole has to let one out and stink up the place. :D

llol nice one. Im not usually rude, but I cant stand uncalled for insults. Anyways, Im doing a tune up on the bug, rebuilding the carb and fixing a few electrical problems

Apparently, they thought his post was rude and insulting too. :shrug: Just doing my job. If you all don't like it, take it to the higher ups. :D

Mustang Forums at StangNet - Contact Us

http://forums.stangnet.com/685806-stangnet-terms-service.html

TOS said:
* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

Apparently, they thought his post was rude and insulting too. :shrug: Just doing my job. If you all don't like it, take it to the higher ups. :D

Mustang Forums at StangNet - Contact Us

http://forums.stangnet.com/685806-stangnet-terms-service.html

i could highlight about 20 posts that are 10X worse than that, Your not doing your job your trying to advance your feelings.

Im not that upset about it, just seems a bit Overboard, I can realize that this is the internet and it really doesnt mean to much to me if you want to kick me off or infract me with junk. I contribute alot to the site, ohh and I actually post and contribute to alot on here, and 90% of my statements are positive. Like i mentioned maybe I went a bit overboard, but you can look at those pix for yourself and come up with your own conclusions and post them, thats what I did.

Your the one who should feel bad, and im sure after reading what others think about your actions you do.

Ohh and BTW i own a Vdub und Arbiet Macht man Frei, Frankenstang

S&B said:
i could highlight about 20 posts that are 10X worse than that, Your not doing your job your trying to advance your feelings.

Im not that upset about it, just seems a bit Overboard, I can realize that this is the internet and it really doesnt mean to much to me if you want to kick me off or infract me with junk. I contribute alot to the site, ohh and I actually post and contribute to alot on here, and 90% of my statements are positive. Like i mentioned maybe I went a bit overboard, but you can look at those pix for yourself and come up with your own conclusions and post them, thats what I did.

Your the one who should feel bad, and im sure after reading what others think about your actions you do.

Ohh and BTW i own a Vdub und Arbiet Macht man Frei, Frankenstang

I only acted on your post because it was brought to my attention. :rolleyes:

If I was "trying to advance my feelings" like you say I am, I'd give you, mob, and SteedaGT9150 two point infractions for confronting me in an open forum. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.