Car about to die NEED HELP

TenaciousD

Founding Member
Sep 15, 2001
Tampa,Fl
My car seems not to be doing to well, b4 I take her 2 the dealership, n e thoughts. It feels like i'm pressing in the clutch when I accelerate, if I press the gas and shift slowly it seems ok but touching the gas pedal even in 5th gear cruisen at 45mph shoots the rmp up way high as if im radomly pushing in the clutch, it aslo smeels like something is starting to burn. n e help? p.s it idles correct so i dont think it is the transmission, but what do i know :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

TenaciousD said:
My car seems not to be doing to well, b4 I take her 2 the dealership, n e thoughts. It feels like i'm pressing in the clutch when I accelerate, if I press the gas and shift slowly it seems ok but touching the gas pedal even in 5th gear cruisen at 45mph shoots the rmp up way high as if im radomly pushing in the clutch, it aslo smeels like something is starting to burn. n e help? p.s it idles correct so i dont think it is the transmission, but what do i know :shrug:
That would be a worn clutch disc, AKA BURNT CLUTCH!!! Time to replace it brother!