Car Club Challenge, Wednesday, 5/31 at Pacific Raceway

stock50LX

Curmudgeon
Founding Member
Oct 2, 2001
University Place, WA
This one is supposed to be the second competition and PR; but, due to weather, it will be the first. There is a five dollar one-time fee to join the Car Club of your choice (Ford Drag Team), and be a part of the competition. You must still pay the regular, track-related entry fee.

Once you've paid to get-in, look for the Car Club umbrella near the timing tower. Sign-up there. They will give you a separate CC number. When you lose, you can put-on your Pacific Raceway number and Test and Tune if you want to keep making passes. If you are part of the Car Club Competition you will get preferential treatment and will be allowed more passes.

Who can make it on Wednesday?

• Sponsors (?)

All intentions on being there damaged bumper and all, but it looks like another rain out. I can't believe this. :bang:

4_6day.jpg

Well.

I didn't take the Cobra to work today. If the weather is still holding out I'll try and swing out in the Metro. :eek:

Decision time is around 3pm. It's just a major bummer to drive down there to be turned back.

Honestly though I am somewhat looking forward to racing the Metro as it should be super consistent. :lol:

Two weeks ago I drove the Cobra down to PR in the rain and that was NO FUN.