Interior and Upholstery Cargo Net Details

• Sponsors (?)

So just to close this thread, ended up scoring a net and complete set of hooks off eBay.

So left two mount on the floor, and right two on the side panels
IMG_5182.JPG

Here's the net
IMG_5183.JPG

Net could be a bit tighter, but glad to have a "complete" hatch

IMG_5184.JPG

Reactions: 2 users
Unfortunately used is the only source, and a lot of the nets ive come across are rather stretched as I look to "upgrade" the one I have.

They rarely pop up on eBay. I've typically asked around on some of the FB groups

I have two nets here if somebody can verify them.

This one looks to be like the one pictured above, but not sure if it's original, and has a spot that has been pulled apart. Could probably be fixed.
20190130_113817.jpg

This is the second, it's more of a pocket, like it's mounted against the tail light panels. The tag is attached to the pocket style one.
20190130_113840.jpg 20190130_113856.jpg
Feels like the same materials the first one is made of. Any guesses? Got them both out of a convertible in a scrapyard.

Man I forgot all about that net, and idk what I did with my cover. I might still have both my red one and the one from my silver car in my parents garage somewhere.
26E80822-465B-4A07-BAC6-70F94D00B703.jpeg

How do you like your redlinegoods shifter boot and e brake? Do you have to just get rid of the rubber piece on the console if you add the e brake cover?

I like them a lot. Loved how the interior smelled like real leather when I installed them. The parking brake boot requires the rubber one be removed. Installs the same way. Slip the plastic ring over it and melt the tabs.

Also have their center armrest and door armrest covers. I got the dash pad cover but haven't installed yet.

Debated getting new ones with red stitching to match the Recaros but prob won't

IMG_2088.JPG

I like them a lot. Loved how the interior smelled like real leather when I installed them. The parking brake boot requires the rubber one be removed. Installs the same way. Slip the plastic ring over it and melt the tabs.

Also have their center armrest and door armrest covers. I got the dash pad cover but haven't installed yet.

Debated getting new ones with red stitching to match the Recaros but prob won't

IMG_2088.JPG
Cool I’m thinking about ordering a boot and brake cover.

You guys are awesome, Mustang5L5 thank you for the net dimensions.. I didn't realize that it was tapered, I doubt I'll find anything aftermarket like that so the search is on for a factory net.

I have another request, can someone take a photo of where/ how the sunroof bag straps bolt to the car? mine are missing.

also, does the tire iron just lay in the wheel well or is it supposed to be mounted some how?

I am trying to get all of the pieces my car is missing.. I just bought an opal gray cargo cover for $350 on ebay :O_o:.. the car is mint but is missing dumb things like this and I am OCD.

Thank you all!!

National parts depot has NOS sunroof bags still sealed in package for $50 if you need one. These would be OEM correct for 92-93 model years

https://www.npdlink.com/product/con...black-original-f2zz-6150124-aaj/166356/150443

Next time i'm at my car i'll see if I can remember to snap some pics of the straps. Off the top of my head they just bolt to the floor but unduer if the holes are existing in all Foxes. I would imagine so though. two mounts near the sear backs and one on the inside edge of the spare tire well near the rear

Last edited: