Carlisle All Ford Nationals June 4-6. who's going?

notched86

Founding Member
Aug 7, 2002
Ruckersville, VA
So who's going? I'm going, not sure what car we'll take, or if we'll even put it in the show. Should be fun though. Remember all the Merker's that were there last year? And SVOCA says they are going to have the biggest turnout this year ever. Damn weather better be nicer this year though. :mad: Remember how it started pouring rain on Sat. afternoon last year? :bang:

Anyways, just seeing who planned on going, so I could see how many, if any Stangnet 2.3 members were going. You better be comming 351wcoupe. :D

• Sponsors (?)

notched86 said:
So who's going? I'm going, not sure what car we'll take, or if we'll even put it in the show. Should be fun though. Remember all the Merker's that were there last year? And SVOCA says they are going to have the biggest turnout this year ever. Damn weather better be nicer this year though. :mad: Remember how it started pouring rain on Sat. afternoon last year? :bang:

Anyways, just seeing who planned on going, so I could see how many, if any Stangnet 2.3 members were going. You better be comming 351wcoupe. :D
yeah I'll take my truck, the 351wcoupe(probably be a 393wcoupe by then. and the SVO i I get it painted in time.