cell phone ques

310stanger

Aug 15, 2006
Anybody ever have their battery low on their cell phone and then have the damn thing freeze. The girl im seein sent a pic and it didnt go through. then it froze. its on the damn charger right now but i go to turn it on and its jus not workin. black screen on the inside and the watch on the outside is frozen at 3 oclock. i think the damn thing is shot and im screwed but if anyone has any suggestions id love them. im not exactly thrilled at the prospect of the cell phone guy seeing some of the "sweet" pics i have on that phone if you guys catch my drift. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

hahaha jinx is smooth. try to cop the booty pic i see lol good thinkin but NO! lol thanks for the input guys. ill give it a whirl. i know its a stupid post but i need my phone.

What kind of phone is it? Minew did the same exact thing and they gave me 2 new phones that did the same thing.. They cleaned my battery still the same thing. Finally i got a new charger and all is well..

I fixed it. the taking out of the battery and puttiung it back in and rebootin it did the trick. The pics, they are some thong shots and one pic i took of brett jr because she was asking for it. her ass is amazing and for my eyes only lol

I had taken a pic of my cack and sent it to my woman a while ago and forgot to erase it. Well one day my boss grabed my phone and was looking for pics of my wife and he seen my junk instead.. lol

god thats rough. thats the exact kinda **** i dont want to happen. for the future guys.... If you take pictures of your unit for your girl erase it immediately after sending it.

....yea when me and the lady first got our phones we had unlimited pic mail ...and we would send the dirty pics back and forth while at work and i had a pic of my junk on my phone i forgot to erase too lol it ended up being seen by other people then my fiance lol i got all my good pics of my girl on my phone still and if i had to have a guy service it i wouldn't mind i would be proud of what i got lol