Chat Rooms Wadya think

Should a chat room be host for stangnet members?

• YES

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • IT CANT BE DONE

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Hell, that's a great idea.....We could have regionals......I see a lot of Illinois, Pa, Ohio, Canada, Michigan etc....we could take pics and photos and compare to the Southern Stangers when they meet..........We need to set this up for this spring or summer......

I talked to my brother in law and he told me you can rent drag strips for 4 to 5 hours for like 450.00. What do you guys think?:nice:
Damn Yobi, I just realized I jumped your thread, sorry man, you just got me thinking.

That was actually an idea about a year or so ago. Paul, killercanary, was gonna organize it. I think it was supposed to be on the eastern side of the country. But he got too busy with his personal life and no one else really stepped up.

I'd be all for a meet...just takes someone to step up and organize it. And finding a good central location for everyone.

Hell Mcgraw, get the word out and I'll organize a meet for the Stanger's in our area.......I can check with Milan (Michigan dragstrip, or Norwalk, Ohio drag strip) and it will be close for you, Pa people, Canada , Indiana, and Illinois..........

drakesdad said:
Hell Mcgraw, get the word out and I'll organize a meet for the Stanger's in our area.......I can check with Milan (Michigan dragstrip, or Norwalk, Ohio drag strip) and it will be close for you, Pa people, Canada , Indiana, and Illinois..........

Well last time this topic was brought up, a lot of people jumped on it. So im sure people will see this and be all over it. And if 94-95's are slim....we could make threads in the midwest section also.

I kind of jumped into Yobi's thread, what I'll do is call this week and just get a idea of what it would cost for a strip....I will then throw a thread out with another title in both tech and talk to see what attention it draws...

On topic...

I doubt you'd get enough traffic to support a chat room dedicated to mustangs, some of the various sites have had chat rooms in the past but more often than not they die off oafter a short amount of time.

Off topic... as for the meet, I was trying to set one up in the Pittsburgh PA area since it was centrally located for the north-east guys as well as those from the Ohio, MI, etc areas. Our local track never returned my emails so I sort of gave up on it. I think it'd be more of a success if we had a meet in conjunction with another event, such as FFW at Norwalk, All Ford Nat's at Carlisle, etc.