Cleaned up the wires in my engine bay, hid the fuse box too

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
Daytona Bch, FL
I cleaned up all of the oil/grease from under my car... well most of it, and I relocatd my fuse box, CCRM, and ignition module to the inner fenders. I had to lengthen the wires for the pass side lights, and the little ground wire on that side too, and the wires for the fan. Heres some pictures of what it looks like if anyone else wants to try. Fairly simple, just takes time to do. Dont mind the big hole... it'll be fixed in time :rolleyes:
wires01.jpg

wires02.jpg

wires03.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thats only the begining... There are others on here they have done WAY more than what I have done so far... Search for OinkaodeOink and check out his engine bay.

I still have more work to do tomorrow on this thing. Theres still the wires along the firewall that I want to hide.

It's not really that bad. The hardest part will be trying to figure out which way the wires go to make them reach. If anyone wants mikes pictures just email me and I'll send you the zip file with all of them.

Dave95GT said:
One thing you might want to remember is the spout connector has to be accessible to change timing, unless you have a programmable computer.
Mines a PITA to get to but I can still reach it.

I just got finished putting the inner fenders back in and the pass side fits perfectly, but i had to cut a little away from the drivers side to clear the fusebox... If you move it foward a few more inches you shouldnt have any problems. This is just temporary until I can get my fenders molded the I'll mount everything up higher.

1105 said:
Mines a PITA to get to but I can still reach it.

I just got finished putting the inner fenders back in and the pass side fits perfectly, but i had to cut a little away from the drivers side to clear the fusebox... If you move it foward a few more inches you shouldnt have any problems. This is just temporary until I can get my fenders molded the I'll mount everything up higher.

I'm not taking credit for this, but Yellow1995cobra helped me do mine and he had the coolest idea for the spout connector. He cut off the spout connector and mounted a toggle switch that we then mounted behind the p.s. strut tower. Now you just have to toggle your way when doing timing. It's truly a great idea by Jesse....:nice:

Fuse box is easy to get to :) Just got to get under the car thats all. I'll be moved later and then it'll really be hard to get it.

onebad... thats a good idea, I might have to try that out sometime.