Cobra sold, but still in the family

Project 77

Founding Member
Jun 30, 2002
Bernville PA
I went to a family outing last weekend, drove the Cobra, saw my cousin who used to own a NICE Mach 1, well he is some hot shot forensic scientist for the PA state police. He asked me to drive it, so I let him...he was gone for 45 minutes, needles to say I was sweating it out. He comes back all smiles and kinda laughed and asked me if i would sell it, hell I thought he was kidding. I said "sure, show me $6,000 and it's all yours" Nothing more was said about it during the day, fastforward to Saturday. He shows up in my driveway with wife in tow, and he asks me where his new car is. I swear to god, he pulls out $6,000 in hundred dollar bills. So my GF is standing there and her jaw drops, i'm in shock, and he wants the car. A million thoughts ran though my mind, I went through HELL trying to make parts work, the whole wheel mess I had to clear up, and the fact i liked the car. SO after some thought I sold it to him, I know he'll take care of it, I get to drive it when I want to. I made him promise to bring it to Carlisle. SO I am back to looking for another one, I would really like a King, But I know it'll take more than $6K.

• Sponsors (?)

Project 77,

Just seen this car posted for sale on mustangii.net classifieds for $6,500 in Orlando

Full%20View%20One.JPG

You know what grinds my crank? I am about $750 short on what it would take to own that car. Only thing i have left is blood to sell. He had wanted $9k for it and now he says it needs brake work and i might imagine tires if it sat that long. That hood ornament would have to fly lol