Cobra with cloth

cobrachu

Jun 4, 2006
I have one of the five Chrome Yellow Cobras made in 98 with a cloth interior. Do you think the car is worth more or less with this option? Part of the package for the leather interior was the Mach 460 stereo, so it came with "premium sound". I guess I'm just curious in case I find a killer deal on a Terminator and maybe want to trade it in. Or, would I be crazy to just modify it? Its got the usual bolt-ons but nothing I couldn't take off and return to 100% stock. Just wondering...

• Sponsors (?)

Captain Obvious mode on:

It's worth what someone will pay for it. If you are expecting "a lot more" than usual for your '98 snake, well, don't get your hopes up too much. Common sense applies. :)

While it is a rare snake, statistically speaking, it's probably not going to command much more money, if any, than any other '98 snake.

YMMV

:cheers:

In 30 or 40 years there will almost certainly be someone willing to pay much more for your car at Barrett-Jackson (or the equivalent at that time) because of it's rarity. In the short term it's a liability, because most folks are expecting to find leather in their Cobra.

Yeah, if I was looking for a Cobra now, I'd def prefer leather to cloth, regardless of how rare it is. Cobras aren't rare enough at this point to command a higher price for a more rare build, statistically.