Corral Day '08, Bowling Green, KY June 7th

TARZAN

Apr 25, 2003
Philly MS
June 7th 2008 at Beech Bend Raceway www.corral.net is having their annual gathering, but this year is setting up to be something a bit more.

Proceeds will go to benefit fellow mustang enthusiasts with kidney problems, all started by the kind heartedness of one man. Details here http://www.friendsofjoey.com/

Also, many vendors are going to be participating this year. Quite a few have already pledged donations for prizes, and others are going to be on site.

As always, the track will be filled with mustangs (and a few black sheep) enjoying the track to themselves for the day.

There is also going to be a drag race between a team from MS and a team from KY, both teams will have had about 2.5 months to build a mustang from the ground up. The losing vehicle will be auctioned off, and all proceeds will go towards the friends of Joey benefit. Many vendors have participated to make this an event that should have 2 impressive cars lining up.

On a separate note, I know I can speak for the MS and KY crews when I say bring a vehicle and try em. The car was built from the ground up, in 2.5 months, with time, labor, and $$$ from a couple guys in backwoods MS and KY with MUCH assistance from a few generous vendors.....Come see how you compare

If you love mustangs, or just cars in general, Bowling Green is gonna be the place to be on June 7th.

Details can be found at www.corral.net/corralday

-Will

• Sponsors (?)