*cough* *cough* *BARF* Someone actually did it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

dranged, it is obvious that you put a lot of time, money, and effort into your Mustang and I respect you for that. I am not going to lie to you, I do not like the way it looks. However, I have not seen it in person, maybe if I did I would like it but I find that to be unlikely.

Anyway, its your car and your money. Like I said props to you for your hard work. As long as you like the car that is all that matters.

Also, it is common for cars to get posted here and get heavily criticized. It is far less common for the car's owner to show up in the thread :rlaugh: :nice:

dranged said:
Well for one i'm glad you don't like my car that way it will continue to stay in my driveway. I didn't ask any of your opions so if all you guys have to do is grab pics from the internet and bash people go ahead losers.:jaw: All of your mustangs look just like the guy's next door, Mine is unique and different and i hate to say it but hell the paint job cost more than some of your guys mustangs, Hell the body kit probably cost more than some of your guys stangs, so don't be trashin my car if i asked for your opion it would be different but i didn't. As for the comment why don't you buy a 05 well at the time I went to buy one but they were 6 to 8 months on back order and I wasn't about to pick one off the lot that someone else ordered. so you guys go ahead and trash the car all you want but opions are like *******'s everyone has one

You do what you want man. I think the car looks pretty good myself, just not a fan of the hood scoop. At least you show some originality :nice: .

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY :SNSign:

SRT Handz said:
GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY :SNSign:

SO IS YOUR MOM SO IS YOUR MOM SO IS YOUR MOM SO IS YOUR MOM SO IS YOUR MOM SO IS YOUR MOM SO IS YOUR MOM SO IS YOUR MOM SO IS YOUR MOM SO IS YOUR MOM SO IS YOUR MOM

BIA BBIIITTTCCHH

Is this what SN has come to? Using "gay" and "So is your mom"? :doh:

I think in this case the popular SN saying would bode well:

TO EACH HIS OWN

I dont particularly care for it man, but its obvious you've put a lot of work and money into your car and I can appreciate that. As long as you're happy with it, thats all that should matter.

helty said:
Is this what SN has come to? Using "gay" and "So is your mom"? :doh:

I think in this case the popular SN saying would bode well:

TO EACH HIS OWN

I dont particularly care for it man, but its obvious you've put a lot of work and money into your car and I can appreciate that. As long as you're happy with it, thats all that should matter.

THANK YOU I AGREE FULLY

dranged said:
Well for one i'm glad you don't like my car that way it will continue to stay in my driveway. I didn't ask any of your opions so if all you guys have to do is grab pics from the internet and bash people go ahead losers.:jaw: All of your mustangs look just like the guy's next door, Mine is unique and different and i hate to say it but hell the paint job cost more than some of your guys mustangs, Hell the body kit probably cost more than some of your guys stangs, so don't be trashin my car if i asked for your opion it would be different but i didn't. As for the comment why don't you buy a 05 well at the time I went to buy one but they were 6 to 8 months on back order and I wasn't about to pick one off the lot that someone else ordered. so you guys go ahead and trash the car all you want but opions are like *******'s everyone has one

It's not what I would do but it's your car not mine. many of us want our cookie cutter mustang ( thats me!) and some guys like you want to try for somthing different. As long as your happy so be it.

dranged said:
:bang: EVERYONE ARE WANNA BE'S IF YOU WANTED THE CAR JUST LIKE IT CAME FROM DEERBORN THEN TAKE OFF ALL YOUR MODS,WHEELS ETC.

the only mods I do to my car is to try and make it faster, even when I get wheels they will be draglites 15 inchers with skinnies in the front. personally I could care less what my car looks like to others, I hope they think it's slow and bland looking. In fact anybody that knows me would realize I could care less about my cars looks. In fact I would rather drive around in primer and run 12's then drive around in a 10k paint job and run 14's

My goal ( and others like me) and your goal for your car are not the same, and you have the right to do what you want with your car, but don't be shocked if others don't like it. radical changes are going to get a reaction like that. some will like it others will not.

I have a issue with you calling them haters, to be a hater to have to want to own the object you are making fun of. In this case I doubt the ones making fun of it want to own a car done up like yours... In fact you are acting like they all want it and just can't afford it. I know if I could afford what you spent on your paint and body work I would have a built bottom end with a KB on top of it, with some nice mph 2.5 heads and some cams :drool:

So just enjoy your car for you and forget what the rest of us think. Do what makes you happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.