could I win?

• Sponsors (?)

wow im glad i have the five speed to i always thought that auto were faster because there are no shift times, but 5 speeds are funner anyways

10hp is not much over the auto. The auto runs consistent times while the 5-speed runs better, the same, or worse times than the auto but that's just the driver factor there.

ya i know the autos put less power to the ground but are faster and alot more consistant then 5 speeds, but i perfer a 5 speed over an auto anyday

I'm not saying the auto is faster or anything but when it comes to track times, the auto is more likely to be more consistent than the 5-speed. It also depends on the driver of the 5-speed too so don't think for a second that an auto is always faster. (Stock for Stock ET's)

Auto=low 14's

5-Speed=high 13's

Racing conditions will affect the times.

what should i expect to turn with my car if i could get a alright 60 foot? i did the 14.9 with a 2.6 60 foot, and that was before i had my tb, upper plentium, pi intake ,and the pi cams will be here next week

Well your 60ft times could be better, with the mods given now. I say low 14's or maybe high 13's if you can get some traction. Are you spinning a lot because of the gears?

Boy do I feel bad :( I just spoke to the last owner of my Cobra and he said my Cobra ran 13.4 best and 13.5 like clockwork. I never did beter than 14.001 :mad: Now I feel like I cant drive :shrug: I wonder if my blown shocks and shot springs have something to do with the fact that I cant get it to hook till 70 mph :scratch:

Wonder if I used enough smilies :banana: