Couple new pics...anyone else go to Carlisle All Ford Nat's?

BlownStangGT

REPEAT
Founding Member
Jan 22, 2002
Lancaster, PA
Was up at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals for the day yest. and was a great show despite the bad weather that came later in the afternoon. I was able to make it home without driving in rain! :nice: If you have any pics from the show feel free to share them, I didnt take amny as always, but here are a couple from my car:D I recieved many many comments on the car about how clean it is and how simple, suttle, yet amazing the exterior looked. Sure mankes you feel good about your car when you start getting those comments!

253666_10101139438522954_9324988_82274351_7594912_n.jpg

246935_10101139438672654_9324988_82274354_5925889_n.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

My buddy and I were there. I think I looked your car over. Were you one of the Vortech setups? I am getting a V-3 here soon and trying to decided on an intercooler setup. I saw two seperate aftercoolers and one treadstone design, which is what I am leaning towards eventually.

I may just install the V-3 non intercooled for the time being.

Thanks all. Yeah I am learning different strokes for different folks.

Thanks for the comments! Means a lot when I get comments on the car from people that are no looking at just chrome!

Yes I had one of the vortechs and I have a treadstone intercooler on the car and love it! Def a piece of art it's a serious intercooler!

Awesome! So your car was the one I was crawling in the grass looking at haha. How much boost are you running? and if you don't mind could you send me a link with the model treadstone you have? I don't have much room in front of the radiator as I have my trans cooler there now.

Your install looked good btw! I wish I would have seen you.

Yeah I will loOk up what all I have on it. Yeah I was walking around quite a bit that day ha ha. I'll shoot ya a pm. If you search my user name you will find a post I made when I installed the intercooler. I was lucky and found the kit used but like new condition. So all the pipe work was pre bent etc

My car could never look that good, :(. The roads are brutal on it and so are the parking lots. Some lame person left a dime size dent in my rear passenger fender today. crapola:cry:

Oh well, I guess I have a driver's car but I am also becoming too afraid to drive it too.:bang:

That thing is well taken care of. I know how much effort it takes just to prevent scratches and dents. Although mine is a DD and I have no garage yet, I do everything to prevent dents and scratches, but yet I still seem to find some new ones.

I've always wanted to ask what kind of headlights those are. I'm guessing they are 99-00 stock headlights tinted?