couple of questions for a mod

DDSTANG94

Dec 9, 2006
FRASER, MICHIGAN
my post count hasn't gone up at all it still reads the same amount from months ago?? and sometimes ill post a comment in a thread and it will be there, but it wont show up as being the last posted comment in the thread...?? Neither are that big of a deal but I'm just curious

also how do u "multi quote"? lol i know im retarded

Post count only accrues for Technical forums, Specialty forums, etc--but not Talk or Off-topic sections.

The multi-quote button is just to the right of the regular quote button. Click on it in any given thread to "grab" the posts you want to reply to en masse.

If this doesn't help, please let me know. :)

To multiquote, click the little
multiquote_off.gif
button next to the quote button, and on the final person's reply that you want to quite, just click quote. It'll automatically add all of them into your reply, and you won't have to copy & paste them all and manually set up the quotes. I still do it that way most of the time, so I can use the quick reply box, instead of going advanced.

For your post count issue and it being stuck at 326, I'll start a test thread in 94-95 Tech for you to reply in, to see if it increases to 327. Afterwards, I'll delete it (and your post count will drop back down), but it'll help with checking on your post count issue.

Edit: *link removed, post count issue resolved*

Go post in there, so we can see if your post count increases. :)