Damn, I finally did it. Moving in with the g/f!!!!!!

bjl95mustang

Founding Member
Jan 18, 2000
Austin,TX
I went and signed the papers for our appt today.

We found a super nice place not far from were I work. Out of all of the places I looked at it was the cheapest and has the best pool/gym.

She has all ready finished her school and works for a foot dr. She has to be a keeper if she does not complain about me working on my car. And I think she is getting me an xbox for xmas:D

• Sponsors (?)

I need to get the other ones off of the camera.

jenn1

As long as you didn't jump into it without seriously thinking through it. We thought about it forever before getting an apartment, but so far so good. I made sure she knew everything about me before getting into it. BUt it's working out just fine. She even let me take up half our patio with a workbench so I could port my heads :D

lucky man, she's a good lookin chick :nice:

good luck in the real world with the woman though dude
i'm 23 and i still avoid the "move in with me" bullet with the gf like it's life or death.
And i've been dating her for over 3 years :rlaugh:

Remember! You are the man! You have the balls! Stick to your guns!
And always ALWAYS remember to dutch oven her while she is sleeping.

bjl95mustang said:
It's the appts on n lamar right behind carmax next to the high school.

Ive got some friends that live in there....well they got evicted (sp?) but yeah, those are nice places.

Hey, we should go have lunch sometime, since im right there anyway. Theres a badass chineese place right next to the walmart in the shopping center.

Caldwell said:
lucky man, she's a good lookin chick :nice:

good luck in the real world with the woman though dude
i'm 23 and i still avoid the "move in with me" bullet with the gf like it's life or death.
And i've been dating her for over 3 years :rlaugh:

Remember! You are the man! You have the balls! Stick to your guns!
And always ALWAYS remember to dutch oven her while she is sleeping.

Good man, im with you.. Ive been with my girl for almost 4 years now.. and im not even thinking about living with her yet. Im living at home with the rents for as long as i can :D Live for free and save as much money as possible