Fox Daniel Carpenter cupholder console

• Thread starter Deleted member 215073
  • Start date
  • Sponsors (?)

My only gripe about this setup is the look of the generic power ports they have installed. I wasn't a fan when I saw this done with the LRS console either.

I'd like to try the molded black plastic one, but without the power ports

Reactions: 1 user
That’s what I think of this piece!! Those ports just make it look cheap. My opinion only don’t mean to hurt any feelings if you have it.
1553609717815.gif

I'm adding ports to my LMR panel. The cup holders on the one in this thread look cheap....and the location of the ports isn't right. Can't fit a phone in the tray and plug it up. Mine will be in between the mirror switch and the cup holders.

Cup holder ? What cup holder . That has a double port under the cap and does like 4a charging .

6752C164-9D57-487B-9F15-877F5427DC36.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
A cup holder in the “Stock” shifter location would fit quite nicely :)
Was going to do it but I love the stock factory style looking delete better . I like very plain looking. If I didn’t do this I would’ve deff bought the reg cup holder console

The charger is from Amazon along with the 12v-5v power supply. I chose a yootech charger as it is very strong and had good reviews. The power supply is wired to a relay so it's not powered unless the key is on. The wireless chargers pull juice even when not used.
All parts were affixed with 3m double sided tape. I have a small write up on it in my build thread.

Reactions: 1 user