Dave Grohl is a MACHINE

• Sponsors (?)

My old puter and dial-up don't hit most links like that - was it something good? I like that dude's music and in the interviews I've seen, he seems pretty cool.

they're live performances from london. Dave is drumming for queens of the stoneage...

his ability to hit the skins is unmatched...

JT, what are the specs of your desktop? I might have an old one lying around that's more powerful, if you're interested (free)

[/QUOTE]JT, what are the specs of your desktop? I might have an old one lying around that's more powerful, if you're interested (free)[/QUOTE]

You see thats the kind of genorousity and bonds that are built on SN94-95:SNSign:

I've always thought he was pretty good, and was the best musician in Nirvana.

But if you want to talk about crazy abilities in drumming (speed, accuracy, tightness), you've pretty much have to tip your hat to a few metal drummers. I'm not talking Korn, Disturbed or that kinda crap, I mean thrash and death metal.

Not starting an argument at all, just recommending other venues to check out if you like impressive drumming :nice:

I guess when DG went to start his new band after Nirvana, he was actually looking for a guy that could out drum him. The guy he got is amazing. I would love to see a showdown. The song that comes to mind is "Everlong". Imagine trying to keep up that pace, live. Sheesh!!!!!!

Besides that, it's a great song to drive fast to. :)

JT, what are the specs of your desktop? I might have an old one lying around that's more powerful, if you're interested (free)

No way, kind-sir, could I take you up on such a generous offer, but it sure is appreciated! :hail2:

Yobi, I could not have said it better myself. :SNSign: 94-95 :SNSign:

Great drummers -

Best ever - Keith Moon
2nd place - John Bonham

Grohl is nasty, but the most impressive drumming I've ever seen live was Daniel Adair, formerly of 3 Doors Now and now for Nickelback. I've seen them twice, once opening for Bon Jovi and the second time headling in north carolina with hinder, chevelle, and hoobastank.

He came out the second time by himself for a 7 minute drum solo and blew everyone away. I thought that Lars Ulrich of Metallica was sick live, but this kid was much better and had half as fancy a drum kit. After the band comes back, Chad Kroeger gets on the mike and goes -

"Daniel Adair everyone! He doesn't practice that much." Had to be there I guess.

Adam