Dech Kit

lxwants12's, you said "Stalker kit" so I was referring to that ;)

DMan's car rules w/that rear bumper. I don't care for the rest of the kit, but the rear is awesome on the right cars.

• Sponsors (?)

Tanks Dave!..by the way for guys interested the Dech bumpers they are NOT that great to work with or install. The "DECH" valance portion is actually separate from the bumper in most cases and has to be bonded to an LX style bumper. The finished product looks flawless, however the fine gentleman who did the body called me at work many many times to express his lack of enjoyment in getting the fit to look like we wanted. I would say the install took no less than 5 hours of fitting and finishing..not including paint time.

iwashmycar said:
ya...but it is illnotch..i thought he has been here quite a while, maybe mostly all in talk i guess...or maybe i just cant get his badass car outta my mind lol
Yeah, the "real" illnotch has def. been here longer then March of 2005... I smell scam guys. Watch out.

PoopDawg said:
Not being an ass here, but be careful guys. 3 posts and selling "rare and valueable" things.......... fishy to me.
dont even start with me
3 post, cuz i'd rather read your garbage than add to it. I guess 400 posts would make me Jesus like?
i've been here long enough. I have 2 kits i dont need. Whoever wants them will get them either local pickup or shipped with tracking.
that ok? Stangnets Keeper

PoopDawg said:
Yeah, the "real" illnotch has def. been here longer then March of 2005... I smell scam guys. Watch out.

honestly..i was gonna be civil, but now you just need to STFU, cuz your trying to make me look bad

I've been here longer than you , Clown...

BTW.. i am the real "Illnotch"

need proof?

Maybe you should keep your cool, CLOWN. I think people want more assurance then someone with 3 f'in posts. I wouldn't buy anything from anyone with 3 posts, tech or not. Keep your panties from getting in a bunch. We don't need you getting hostile just because I'm white.

PoopDawg said:
Maybe you should keep your cool, CLOWN. I think people want more assurance then someone with 3 f'in posts. I wouldn't buy anything from anyone with 3 posts, tech or not. Keep your panties from getting in a bunch. We don't need you getting hostile just because I'm white.
who knew you were white? You must have a problem with that?

Its not because your white. Its because your a proven idiot
I posted in this section just to see if there was any interest in the kits
If you dont want to buy something..then DONT, But dont come on her acting like you know me, calling me a "scammer"

Done

illnotch said:
who knew you were white? You must have a problem with that?

Its not because your white. Its because your a proven idiot
I posted in this section just to see if there was any interest in the kits
If you dont want to buy something..then DONT, But dont come on her acting like you know me, calling me a "scammer"

Done
Just telling the guys here to be cautious, seeing you have THREE WHOLE POSTS! I shouldn't even have to say anything, they should know this. Also, this is :spam: and should be posted in the classifieds section, not in Talk. :lock:

Nick

FYI
if anyone has been ifluenced by "SkatDawgs" policing and negativity.
Click on my user name..then click on "Find more posts by this member", then you all can read my 3 posts:D . all 3 pages worth!

DUH

Kits are now spoken for. If anything changes i'll pm back those that have pm'd me.

Thanks Guys
Illnotch

TheChevyEater said:
so poopdawg hows the whole no job bum thing going? :D Illnotch.. shot you a PM
Actually, it's going great. Thanks! Don't understand why you all are up MY ass just for trying to warn you. I'd think you all would appriciate it, other then freak out. Retarded.

PoopDawg said:
Actually, it's going great. Thanks! Don't understand why you all are up MY ass just for trying to warn you. I'd think you all would appriciate it, other then freak out. Retarded.

lol im just screwin with ya.. what ya do eat sand to port your vagina and now its all sandy :D