Decided to let the Mustang go (long read)

Uggg I never understood what toya was thinking when they made the exhaust.

I hear those are decent cars. But hmmm The Taurus SHO is on the floor's now...should have held out for one !

365 HP, AWD, and good gas mileage ? Plus it even has your 4 doors. :) Seriously though, you have to get what you like, and if that's your car, then that;s your car.

• Sponsors (?)

I see your real problem, the darn garage wasn't big enough.

I'm a tad confused, what does your wife drive? I noticed you said it was your Jeep.

My wife's car is (GULP) a 2009 Acura TSX. She works for a school district that is about 25 miles from the house so we wanted something that has the creature comforts she likes plus got really good gas mileage. Before the TSX she had an Expedition and, to be honest, wishes she still did. I imagine in the next year or so the Acura will go bye bye and we will buy another Expedition or possible a GMC Acadia.

I completely agree the garage is too dang small. Every morning I have to move the Jeep out of the way to get my car out. If i had my way we would live in a 1000 sq ft house with a 6 car garage.

Uggg I never understood what toya was thinking when they made the exhaust.

I hear those are decent cars. But hmmm The Taurus SHO is on the floor's now...should have held out for one !

365 HP, AWD, and good gas mileage ? Plus it even has your 4 doors. :) Seriously though, you have to get what you like, and if that's your car, then that;s your car.

I completely agree with you on the exhaust. Heck, the tips aren't even connected because. Of course the Ferrari California and Audi R8 do the same thing. I've read it has to do with not melting the plastic surround, but who know.

I looked at the SHO at the Dallas car show and was very impressed. I'm not sure it will run with F given the 50hp disadvantage, but it will do better on gas. I actually average just over 20 mpg in my car. Compared to BMW M3 and C63 AMG it is the only car that doesn't have a gas guzzler tax.

Well, I decided to sell my riverfront camp and move into my f-ing rental house that I cannot rent or sell, and keep the Bullitt. I love the 600 sq ft house with no garage and a dock, but I guess I will have to move to the 1000 sf house with the one car garage. Fortunately my wife has the house with the two car garage and some of my other toys are in it.

Also, I am past kid toting, and my wife still has an Explorer, and I have an F150.

Bullitt gets 23 mpg, the F150 does 14. Like the rental house, last year you could not give away a used 4x4 F 150.

Life sucks, then you die. In between drive a Bullitt.