Deep dish FR500's out back and regular FR500's up front

• Sponsors (?)

tons of people here run this set up:nice:....

zz.jpg

zzzzzzzzz.jpg

Why do they look like crap on the front?

They don't. But if you have wider tires out back, the deep dish rears look "right," matched with no lip up front. If you run the same size tire front and back, it looks fine with a deep lip front and back.

Lots of people can't afford a wider wheel & tire out back, so they fake it with no lip in front and a deep lip in back, mimicking the staggered wheel setup. So if you have "slicks and skinnies" envy, a deep dish on both ends bugs you. The rest of us like the look of a deep dish wheel on both ends. :)

Let me just say that I appreciate both looks, regardless of tire size on either end. (well, skinnies out back I might call BS on :) )

I have to disagree about deep dish wheels not looking right on the front of these cars. I think it looks good with the right wheel setup, but the front lip has to be smaller than the rear lip of course. IMO, it looks great with expensive forged wheels like CCW's & True Forged when the front has a nice 1 1/2" or 2" lip & the rear has a 3 1/2" to 5" lip. I also think having no lip in front, & a deep lip in the rear looks equally as good...

That being said, I also have the same 18X9 & 18X10 FR500 setup on my ride:nice:

549810062_LSCet-X2.jpg

549778008_fXBEs-X2.jpg

cafordscruise098.jpg

I have to disagree about deep dish wheels not looking right on the front of these cars. I think it looks good with the right wheel setup, but the front lip has to be smaller than the rear lip of course. IMO, it looks great with expensive forged wheels like CCW's & True Forged when the front has a nice 1 1/2" or 2" lip & the rear has a 3 1/2" to 5" lip. I also think having no lip in front, & a deep lip in the rear looks equally as good...

That being said, I also have the same 18X9 & 18X10 FR500 setup on my ride:nice:

I was hoping you would post some pics Dustin! Love the car bro as always. Hope things are going well out in Cali! :nice: