Dennis Collins Mustangs For Sale At Barrett Jackson

Nov 4, 2017
Pretty cool cars been watching his videos he's been promoting on Instagram.This isn' the first year he has brought them but this year there is lots of hype behind them.If they do well this could be a game changer.

Thoughts????

• Sponsors (?)

Cant stand him or that ass monkey Rawlings. Last year I believe like with most of their "sold" cars on TV, they the mustangs sold at Barrett Jackson were shams. He sold them to Rawlings.

Reactions: 1 user
Cant stand him or that ass monkey Rawlings. Last year I believe like with most of their "sold" cars on TV, they the mustangs sold at Barrett Jackson were shams. He sold them to Rawlings.
I remember seeing an episode about a 65 Galaxie that was supposedly sold at the end of the show and sure enough there it was in the background the following season. It's a soap opera centered around cars, that's all.

I remember seeing an episode about a 65 Galaxie that was supposedly sold at the end of the show and sure enough there it was in the background the following season. It's a soap opera centered around cars, that's all.

Keep in mind its possible not all episodes air in the order they are filmed. And its also possible the car was back for more work. If I am thinking of the same car, I remember it didnt have a headliner, and some other thing that needed finished.

But you guys are right. You figure out little by little that a lot of their cars stay amongst their circle of friends.

He did it in Vegas to a guy while I was there . We spoke to the dude . He had spoke to Dennis about buying the car. The dude bid on it and it didn't go anywhere near what Dennis wanted so richard bid it to the moon .

He's selling them back....to himself.

In terms of value increase, unless you have a 10K mile reef blue notch in your garage, I wouldn't worry about it. For the average guy here with a clean car modding, nothing will change. Base your value on supply and demand, not pricing on halo cars. The truth still remains that most fox bodies are pretty average. Some just have a few desirable traits that people are willing to spend a little extra on.

As fox body values start to rise, most are viewing the SN95 as the new "bang for buck" car. But even that pricing is starting to rise.

He did it in Vegas to a guy while I was there . We spoke to the dude . He had spoke to Dennis about buying the car. The dude bid on it and it didn't go anywhere near what Dennis wanted so richard bid it to the moon .

Yep, nothing but douchebags. I've seen people tag team on Ebay and other auction sites and at Manheim bid up items to get the sucker to end up paying much more than the true value of the item. If one of the scammers ends up winning, all they are out is the auction fees. If they get a sucker to bite, they make big $$$.

Case in point- they claimed to have bought a wrecked F40 for around $400k when everyone knows that the car was wrecked by some kid at the dealer and it sold for around $150k.. Then the BS story of Dennis buying Rawlings out for $900k or so.. Sure............. tell me another story grandpa.. Funny that the car actuall sold at auction to Reggie Jackson for like $625k who the sold the car the next year at BJ for a loss at around $500k

Most of the cars they sell on TV are shams with actors or their friends. Notice whenever he used to take his cars to auctions he got his ass handed to him? Then they started this bidding scam, and voila, they ran prices up on Fox Bodies. Thanks asshats. Now every idiot thinks he has a $20k car

Reactions: 3 users
Well I don' t know about the 10,000 mile cars but I have to think if the price of those are fetching big bucks a lower mile car by default would get a bump and if not it's at least on people's radar more then ever you can say what you want about those used car salesmen but the 2018 line up of foxbodys that Dennis guy is bringing to auction at Barrett are rad and I wanna see what they sell for!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi Guys, like the talk and info on the Fox's. I have owned a 89 Saleen convertible, #0085 since 2006 and only drove it about 1,000 / 1200 mi. as I have a crippled left ankle, so was not a comfy ride for a (81) year old man. I finally just sold it, with total, 12,990 original miles for $19,000. Was hoping the value was more but needed to downsize, as I owned 15 Mustangs. In the past five weeks I've sold the Saleen, and, a 1969 / 390 / 4 spd fastback rolling body, was sitting since 1982, looked like crap, also for $19,000, and my 1978 King Cobra with 5,426 orig. miles, for $30K.It sold to American Muscle Car Museum in Melbourne Fl. Please check it out, it's amazing. So hope to see the Fox's start to climb for all who saved and or restored them. All 12 of my remaining Mustangs are from, a 1964 1/2 conv. to a 1970 / 428 CJ and most are now also for sale along with my 20,000 or so early mustang parts.

Attachments

• new saleen pics 029.JPG
    new saleen pics 029.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 163
  • inventory 062.JPG
    inventory 062.JPG
    641.9 KB · Views: 144
  • dec 18 20017 052.JPG
    dec 18 20017 052.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 192
  • DSCN1814.JPG
    DSCN1814.JPG
    699.5 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: 1 users
Hi Guys, like the talk and info on the Fox's. I have owned a 89 Saleen convertible, #0085 since 2006 and only drove it about 1,000 / 1200 mi. as I have a crippled left ankle, so was not a comfy ride for a (81) year old man. I finally just sold it, with total, 12,990 original miles for $19,000. Was hoping the value was more but needed to downsize, as I owned 15 Mustangs. In the past five weeks I've sold the Saleen, and, a 1969 / 390 / 4 spd fastback rolling body, was sitting since 1982, looked like crap, also for $19,000, and my 1978 King Cobra with 5,426 orig. miles, for $30K.It sold to American Muscle Car Museum in Melbourne Fl. Please check it out, it's amazing. So hope to see the Fox's start to climb for all who saved and or restored them. All 12 of my remaining Mustangs are from, a 1964 1/2 conv. to a 1970 / 428 CJ and most are now also for sale along with my 20,000 or so early mustang parts.

Sounds like a fun collection

Last edited:
Sorry about all that info, hardly get on here. Just wanted to say that a Fox Saleen conv. with that low of miles and looking almost new, body, top, and interior, and under 13,000 orig. mi. still didn't bring even 20K, am glad I stuck with the early ones for the most part. I started collecting and restoring in 1977 and old Mustangs were sitting unused everywhere, At one time,1980's and 90's I owned 68 of them, as they only cost $200 to $500 and, some were drivers, and many I traded work for, Most of the 68 looked like junk but many were big block, and most were fastbacks and convertibles or K cars. Had lots of fun and made many friends restoring, and showing at Mustang shows around the country. Am still trying to finish some of my projects, but am much slower now. Didn't have money back then, (or now) but was rich in Mustangs and most people thought of my cars as Harry's junk yard.