Densecharger worth it?

• Sponsors (?)

didn't care for it too much. but, to me, all cai is pretty silly, really. unless u just want to clean up engine bay. looks cool. but thats about it. steeda has a nice one as well. nothing wrong with it just, don't expect much from it.

If you have a Cobra (Stock with no mods) a densecharger with a 6 inch filter will SUPPOSEDLY :rolleyes: give you 25rwhp as per the April 03 issue of 5.0 Mustangs & Super Fords. I have one on my car, & have no problems with it . I can now hear my supercharger whine when I jump on it,I love that, :D but thats just me .

supastang03 said:
i was planning on ordering a full length densecharger system for my 03 GT this week, but i wanted to run it by u guys first. Is it worth the money? And is there anything better than Densecharger out there? Thanks in advance
spend the money on a t/b and plenum if you feel like adding any other intake mods. If you want to go cheap style go with Trick flow plenum and ford racing 70mm t/b. I'm happy with my Dragon and 75mm Accufab, but the results aren't too far off between all of them.