Detailed my cobra again...Optimum Polish + Blue Natty's (major DUW)

Evenflow said:
Awesome, I dont think it has ever been looking better...

I need something to get all these swirl marks out, wax just isn't cutting it neither is the 3M hand glaze.. :notnice:

If you don't end up with that DA buffer, try using a red fine cutting pad made for the buffers, with some swirl mark remover by hand. That will work unless your scratches are deep.

Otherwise, the buffer + that pad will take care of the job for sure. I use 3M swirl mark remover, it's a very light abrasive and won't get you into too much trouble :)

• Sponsors (?)

mansonozz said:
If you don't end up with that DA buffer, try using a red fine cutting pad made for the buffers, with some swirl mark remover by hand. That will work unless your scratches are deep.

Otherwise, the buffer + that pad will take care of the job for sure. I use 3M swirl mark remover, it's a very light abrasive and won't get you into too much trouble :)

Ahh excellent. So the PC+3M Hand Glaze will get rid of the scratches/swirls? The scratches are in the clearcoat btw.

Gets most of them out for me. The only ones you can see now, you've got to be RIGHT there looking at. From a few feet away it looks mint. No one notices, really, just me.

that car is sweet looking!, it does help that it is an 04 rather then a lil older, but i just hope the interior looks as perfect as the exterior does...4-5 hours, yeash, in this texas heat, i cant commit that to my car

I have a 1989 mustang(black) and the paint has seen better days. When i bought it, it had tons on oxidation on it. After doing the meg step 1,2,3 it still does not have that shine i want. Like your cobra spree. Is it possible to get that shine and minor stratch marks out with the poorboys products? I Also have a buffer so what would be the price of all the same products and pads you used?